OPPORTUNITY QUALIFICATION SUMMARY
Opportunity Name: DLA J6 ENTERPRISE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (JETS) 2.0
RFI - SP470922Q2000
RFI #2 Response Due on August 8, 2022
RFP Release Estimate Q1 FY2023
RFP Award Estimate Q3 FY2024
IDIQ - Agency Specific
5-year(s) base plus 1 x 5-year(s) option(s)
Multiple – 100+ / 145 Current
541519 Other Computer Related Services
Size Standard: $30 million annual receipts except 150 Employees for Information Technology Value Added Resellers
Successful DLA JETS Awards - We have won this before for clients
• Must start now
• Teaming is a must, especially based on delivering in the 13 Task areas
• Past Performance / Review SBA ruling
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) J-6 Enterprise Technology Services (JETS) 2.0 Contractors shall provide the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise that support applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems, across the DLA IT Enterprise. Support will be provided for information technology solutions, technical support, maintenance and sustainment; operations support; application development, maintenance and technical support; and lifecycle management. Additionally, the acquisition also supports administrative program management support for IT program offices and DLA Information Operations (J6) Office. While JETS will primarily support DLA IT services requirements, the resultant contracts will also allow for de-centralized ordering by other DoD agencies.
- TASK AREA 1: Network and Telecommunication Services
- TASK AREA 2: Technology Services
- TASK AREA 3: Enterprise Service Delivery (ESD)
- TASK AREA 4: Defense Business System (DBS) Life Cycle Management: Acquisition, Development, Sustainment, Maintenance and Technical Support
- TASK AREA 5: Lifecycle Program Support Services
- TASK AREA 6: Cyber Security Support Services
- Cybersecurity Support (RMF Process)
- Cybersecurity Technology Assessment
- Cybersecurity Assessment Program (CAP)
- Cybersecurity Support for the Enterprise
- Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) Threat Detection and Incident Response Support
- TASK AREA 7: Program/Project Management Support
- Task Order Project Management Support
- Research & Development (R&D) Program Management Support
- Research & Development (R&D) Technical Program Manager Support
- TASK AREA 8: Virtual Workforce Training
- TASK AREA 9: Enterprise Support Services
- TASK AREA 10: Technical Support
- Technology Evaluation Support
- Financial Budget and Cost Support
- Configuration Management Support
- Systems Engineering Support
- Enterprise Architecture Support
- Enterprise Data Strategy Support
- Test and Documentation Support
- Information Technology (IT) Process Management Support
- Information Technology (IT) Audit Readiness Support
- TASK AREA 11: Cloud Hosting Services
- TASK AREA 12: Data and Information Governance Analytics Services
- TASK AREA 13: Data Center Optimization Initiative (DCOI)
The Defense Logistics Agency manages the end-to-end global defense supply chain — from raw materials to end user disposition — for the five military services, 11 combatant commands, other federal, state and local agencies partner and allied nations. DLA offerings include Equipment Disposition, Document Services, Products and Materials, Services, and Programs.
JETS 2.0 Snapshot
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Information Operations J6 is the Agency’s knowledge broker, providing comprehensive, best practice Information Technology (IT) support to the Department of Defense (DOD) and DLA Business Community resulting in high quality information systems, customer support, efficient and economical computing, data management, electronic business, and telecommunications services.
The DLA IT Enterprise manages the execution of IT projects across the Agency. Specifically, it serves as the Information Operations business services broker, assessing, developing, and delivering a full range of IT solutions necessary to support the transformation and sustainment of the Information Operations mission and its associated commitment to the warfighter.
Mission areas include the sustainment and evolution of an overarching DLA enterprise architecture, determination of proposed solutions, delivery of desired solutions (including oversight of related field activities, and sustainment of those solutions that are initially developed and delivered under a program manager), assurance that the solutions meet customer needs, and the effective integration of DLA’s IT solutions with other existing or planned logistics IT solutions in DOD.
J6 Mission also includes applied research and development efforts to investigate and deliver new capabilities to address DOD and DLA logistics and industrial base challenges and deliver those to the DLA Sustainment team. Additionally, J6 guides and oversees the operations and ongoing transformation of related field and headquarters activities that provide cataloging and transactional processing support for the entire DOD logistics system and our numerous Federal customers.
- 22ND CENTURY TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- ACADEMY CONSULTING GROUP, LLC
- ACCENTURE PLC
- ADDX CORPORATION
- ADERAS, INC.
- ADVANTAGED SOLUTIONS, INC.
- AEEC, LLC (DBA AMERICAN CONSULTANTS)
- ALLIANCE POINTE, LLC
- AMBIT GROUP LLC
- AMPCUS INC.
- AMYX INC
- ARBOLA, INC.
- ARTLIN CONSULTING, LLC
- ASET PARTNERS CORP.
- BESHENICH MUIR & ASSOCIATES, LLC
- BIRCH SYSTEMS
- BOWHEAD LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT, LLC (UIC GOVERNMENT SERVICES)
- BROCKWELL TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- BUDDOBOT INC.
- BUSINESS INTEGRA TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC
- CACI INTERNATIONAL INC
- CAELUM RESEARCH CORPORATION
- CASK TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
- CELERITY GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS LLC (DBA XCELERATE SOLUTIONS)
- CGI GROUP (CGI FEDERAL)
- COGGINS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- COLLINS CONSULTING INC
- COMINT SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- COMPTECH COMPUTER TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- CORPORATE NETWORK SERVICES INC
- CREATIVE SOLUTIONS CONSULTING
- CREDENCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- CSF TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- DILIGENT CONSULTING, INC.
- DIVERSE BUSINESS SYSTEMS INC
- DIVERSE TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION
- E & E IT CONSULTING SERVICE, INC
- E&M TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- EIDEN SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- ELECTROSOFT SERVICES INC
- ELEGANT ENTERPRISE-WIDE SOLUTIONS, INC.
- ENCODE INC
- ENLIGHTEN IT CONSULTING INC.
- EXECUTECH STRATEGIC CONSULTING LLC
- EXPRESSION NETWORKS, LLC
- FEDERAL TRANSFORMATION ADVISORS LLC
- FEDITC LLC
- FLATTER & ASSOCIATES INC
- G2 INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS, INC.
- GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION
- GENERAL DYNAMICS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, INC. (GDIT)
- HARMONIA HOLDINGS GROUP LLC
- HORIZON INDUSTRIES LTD
- IBM CORPORATION (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES)
- ICP SYSTEMS LLC
- INDRASOFT INC
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STRATEGIES LLC
- INTEGRATED SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS, INC.
- INTEROS, INC.
- IPKEYS TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
- IP-PLUS CONSULTING, INC.
- ISYS, INCORPORATED
- IT PARTNERS, INC.
- KPMG LLP
- LDSS, INC. (ENCORE SUPPORT SYSTEMS LP.)
- LEIDOS, INC.
- LIBERTY BUSINESS ASSOCIATES
- LOCH HARBOUR GROUP INC
- LOGC2, INC.
- LYNCH CONSULTANTS, LLC
- M & M TECHNICAL SERVICES INC
- MAIN SAIL LLC
- MARATHON TS, INC.
- MEBC, INC.
- MIDDLE BAY SOLUTIONS II, LLC
- MIRLOGIC SOLUTIONS CORPORATION
- MITCHELL CONSULTING SERVICES GROUP INC (DBA MCSG TECHNOLOGIES)
- NATIONWIDE IT SERVICES, INC.
- NEW RIVER SYSTEMS CORPORATION
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- NTVI FED, LLC
- OAKLAND CONSULTING GROUP INC
- OBJECT CTALK, INC.
- OBJECT CTALK, INC.
- OBSIDIAN GLOBAL, LLC
- ONYX GOVERNMENT SERVICES, LLC
- PARTNET INC
- PARTNET INC
- PLANETRISK, INC
- PLATEAU SOFTWARE INC
- POTOMACWAVE CONSULTING, INC.
- PRAGMATICS INC
- PURDY GROUP LLC
- R DORSEY & CO INC
- RAINBOW DATA SYSTEMS INC
- REGENT SYSTEMS INC
- REGENT SYSTEMS INC
- RIGHTDIRECTION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, LLC
- RMANTRA SOLUTIONS INC
- ROGERS, WICKER, RYKMAN & SPEDALE LLC
- S4 INC
- SAGE CONSULTING GROUP
- SAVANTAGE FINANCIAL SERVICES INC
- SAWDEY SOLUTION SERVICES, INC
- SCIENCE APPLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION (SAIC)
- SEV1TECH INC
- SI2 TECHNOLOGIES, INC
- SNR SYSTEMS, LLC
- SOFT TECH CONSULTING INC
- SOLIEL L.L.C.
- SPECTRUM COMM INC
- ST. MICHAEL’S INC.
- STELLAR INNOVATIONS & SOLUTIONS INC.
- STRATEGIC RESOLUTION EXPERTS, INC
- STROHMIER CONSULTING LLC
- SUCCEED TO LEAD, LLC
- SUMMIT2SEA CONSULTING, LLC
- SUPERIOR GOVERNMENT SOLUTIONS, LLC
- SUPERLATIVE TECHNOLOGIES INC (SUPRTEK)
- SUPPLY CHAIN VISIONS, INC
- SUPPLY CHAIN VISTAS INCORPORATED
- SUPPLY CHAIN VISTAS, INC.
- TACG, LLC
- TACTICAL EDGE
- TECHNATOMY CORPORATION
- TECHNICAL AND MANAGEMENT RESOURCES, INC.
- TECHNIQUE SOLUTIONS INC
- TEKSYNAP CORPORATION
- TELECOMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS GROUP INC
- TETRA TECH, INC.
- TISTA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
- TMG, INC
- TOTALLY JOINED FOR ACHIEVING COLLABORATIVE TECHNIQUES (TJFACT), LLC
- TRANSFORMATION ADVISORS GROUP, LLC
- TRI-COR INDUSTRIES
- TUBA GROUP, INC.
- UNIVERSAL SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL, INCORPORATED
- US INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
- VALIDATEK, INC.
- VETS ETC
- VFSS (VICCS FEDERAL SECTOR SYSTEMS, LLC)
- VIRTUO GROUP CORPORATION
- VSOLVIT LLC
- V-TECH SOLUTIONS, INC.
- YAHYA TECHNOLOGIES, LLC